Many people take time out of their day to hop on calls with me and share their knowledge. In place of all the people, I want to thank Tom Leddy today.
I can’t list all of the insights he gave me during our chats, here’s just a shortlist of learnings from our recent chats:
- Keep it simple, really really simple!
- Each feature grows your code base exponentially not just linear
- Being experienced can be a trap
- Read the documentation
- Avoid bloat at any cost
- You are not as smart as you think
- “Might need later” is the opposite of good design
- How to refactor Code the boring but successful way
- Start simple, work towards harder
- Why a low price can lead to high revenue
- Marketing matters for all Salesforce professions
- More features do not necessarily lead to more customers
- Only build what’s asked for
Make sure you check out Tom’s LinkedIn posts, it’s a gold-mine of content.